Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Shallow Shores of Koh Phangan

OOPS! I missed one, this one should be right in between 'Tying up photographic odds and ends' and 'Full Moon madness and my good friend, Mr. Bucket'.  Well, no one is perfect, right?  





TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011


         


 The beaches are so beautiful here that it's hard to take a bad picture, hence the long series of shots.

To my family (if you actually check this), I miss you all so much, but I'm having the time of my life.  The 13 hour time difference makes it hard to call, but be on the ready in answering your phones if they ring from an unknown number.  Love you! 










The beaches set against the backdrop of rocky hills and lush greenery












Marcelle looking beautiful, as always








The dogs here are all so chill.  It's rare that you even hear them barking.



 









Many of the trees here are decorated with beautiful strips of colored cloth





a rare occasion that I'm in one of my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment