Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hasta la vista, baby! (WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011)

Ft Lauderdale Inlet



As April 10 draws nearer, I run around gathering myself up, buying necessities and bidding adieu to my loved ones, and I am in utter shock that the day is almost upon me. In spite of my excitement, I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all my lovely family and friends that have made my post collegiate year in South Florida one hundred times better than I could have ever imagined. If you talked to me at graduation last year, the last thing I wanted was to spend a minute longer than I had to in Boca Raton. As it turns out, Florida’s not too shabby. There are the obvious perks of having my family within reach, but on top of that I made a lot of awesome new friends who made a place I had once thought to be more or less unbearable, a truly enjoyable place to be. (Not to get my family’s hopes up, I still have no intention of taking up a permanent residence in Boca, haha) Anyway, thanks to everyone who made my time at home amazing and to all my friends up north, who despite the distance, sent me mountains of love by whatever means necessary. All hail cell phones and the interwebz. I love you all and please continue with the internet love, even when I’m on the other side of the world. I’ll try my hardest keep the blog up to date and be quick at responding to emails. Also, you can find me on skype. My user name is .

To my dearest Marcy and Katy, I’ll see you so soon!!!! Lao, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment