Thursday, May 26, 2011

I want red curry all day, every day (Friday, April 15, 2011)


Heading to Koh Phangan tonight for some beaching, buckets and thumping techno beats.  The full moon party is going to be an interesting experience to say the least.



Aaaah, thinking of it now makes me salivate.  The red curry in Thailand is so good.  I have a short list of things I must try and master when I finally get a place in Australia with a kitchen: Red Curry and Gado Gado (maybe a few others, but these are the important ones).  This post went up when I started my all too short relationship with Thai red curry in Bangkok.  The best deal and the best taste was at the little cart across from our hostel.  This stuff in the picture isn't actually red curry, I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it.  This is just some delectable chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment