Monday, July 18, 2011

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

My workmate Andrew has taken to making me extravagant coffees when I arrive at work.  I guess you can say that I'm thoroughly entertained by them, because every time one lands in front of me I can't help but take a photo.  Ahhhh, how easily I am entertained.  Also, I have to note that it's dangerous that my job allows me to drink as many cups of delectable coffee as my little heart desires!

In case you're wondering, and am so not addicted coffee at all, at all...

See!  It's my name.




This was the morning after I saw the midnight showing of Harry Potter...which was aaaamazing(ly hilarious because a twenty something year old balled through the entire thing)  [and no, that girl was not me]





It's supposed to be a giraffe. 




He said it was supposed to be a pussy cat, which made me giggle because I'm a child.







A bunny!






He really tried for a frog...I commend the attempt.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to teach me some crazy coffee art!! However, other than your name I see a little something different...Harry Potter=Harry Deads, Giraffe=Gerbil, Pussycat=Owl, Bunny=Pussycat, Frog=Koala
    hahaha regardless its pretty awesome what he does with coffee

    ReplyDelete